Updated December 6th, 2021
In order to comply with the New York City vaccine mandate, visitors at Immersive Van Gogh will be required to present proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 Vaccine.
We are implementing new protocols and procedures to ensure a smooth transition for all our patrons. In order to ensure this, we ask that patrons have their proof of vaccination ready to present to staff before entering the venue.
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- Original, copy, or electronic photo of the CDC vaccination card (or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction), or documentation from a healthcare provider
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of New York.
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdiction.
- Personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by an approved private company
- NYC COVID Safe App
- CLEAR Health Pass
- Excelsior Pass
- Any government-issued photo ID is acceptable. In lieu of this we can accept school and work IDs. If a minor doesn’t have an ID, verification from a parent is sufficient.
Additional photo identification is not required if an approved digital vaccine record includes photo identification.
As of December 14th, guests aged 5 and up will have to provide proof that they have received at least one dose of a vaccine.
As of December 27th, all guests aged 12 and above will have to provide proof of full vaccination.
Masks are mandatory for all attendees, regardless of vaccination status.
Fully vaccinated means the person has received both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccines or received one dose of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
A negative test will not be accepted in lieu of proof of vaccination.
Vaccines approved by the WHO are accepted for entry.