THE LARGEST VAN GOGH EXHIBIT IN THE WORLD IS COMING TO PIER 36 NYC!
The ORIGINAL Immersive Van Gogh Exhibit is thrilled to announce the once-in-a-lifetime exhibit will be located at Pier 36 NYC, a 75,000 square foot waterfront space located in Manhattan’s Lower East Side with spectacular views of the East River and the Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
Pier 36: 299 South Street, New York, NY 10002.
To help reimagine this massive venue, Immersive Van Gogh has joined forces with Emmy Award-winning and Tony Award-nominated designer David Korins, known for his set design of countless Broadway hits including Hamilton and Dear Evan Hansen.
The rate is $42 +tax for 2 hours. Every additional hour is $23 +tax per hour.
The payment for parking can be made at the ticket counter in the lobby.
Please note: RVs and oversized vehicles are prohibited.
Travel options for MTA customers:
• From Grand Central Terminal, take the 6 train to Bleecker Street Station and change for the F to East Broadway Station, a short walk from Pier 36
• From Penn Station, take the 1,2 or 3 and change at 14 St-Union Sq Station for the F to East Broadway Station (a short walk from Pier 36)
• Subway: Delancey St-Essex St F,J, M, Z station (15-minute walk)
• Subway: Grand St B, D Station (20-minute walk)
• Bus: M22, M15 and M9 buses have stops near PIER 36